Monday, April 27, 2015

Clarinet History


           

Im having great progress on my topic i've learned things that for me as a clarinet player i didnt even know. It was so shocking when i found out there is a piccolo clarinet i mean come on its like a size of pea. It is so small its like a perfect size for me because im tiny myself. This is what it looks like!!

                                                                            This is the Picolo Clarinet its one of the smallest
clarinet in the entire clarinet family and is an octave which means same range as the normal and  known B falt clarinet. Thats what play and another interesting thing i learned like pitch wise is like a scream. So if you havent heard what is sounds like here is link if you want to listen or hear what im talking about.


I cant wait until my next blog for yall to see what im learning next plaese make sure you wath these videos or look what pictures i post they will probably influence you to get more into this topic like i am. GO BAND GEEKS!!!


1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I never knew there were nicknames for instruments!

    ReplyDelete